Pages

18/9/11

UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA

4/9/2011, 1st day i came to UM, this U ranking is 1st in Malaysia,and 167 in the world,seems everyone proud to be student here...i think i should be proud too.

1st step in UM at my college,8th college,tis heard newer than 1st-7th college,actual?erm, i think nt...
after registration,n gt my keys,found my room,open the door~~~what i saw reali made me faint~@@
what's in my mind at the time is?? i really hv to stay here while i am studying here??!no~~~T_T
i nt dare to call my mum after i arrive,scare i will cry,though i dunno wat's make me cry actuali...
start to tidy up my stuffs,   clean the room, luckily he with me tat day...after cleaning, still hv time to take lunch at outside...

after bck frm lunch, our  orientation week start...
n oso our UNI life start...

quite many of my tampin frens gt UM, 8 y i cant c any fren i knw here??is UM too large??! :(
i hope i can c u at that time... why we enter diff U??!T_T
wish you were here...

No comments:

Post a Comment